CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Goal to Reach

I am a student of Saint Mary's Academy of Dalaguete. I have learned a lot of things from 1st year until now. But still, the pressure and the tension are there especially now that I am a senior student. It is so different being senior than in any years in highschool.
My past years here in this school is so differnt from my life now. During the past years, we dont have so many projects. When ever the exams are coming, I am so relaxed and I dont even spend any sweat in my body. Now, even eating I dont have any time. The past two months have been hell!
In the steps I will take, I have to give my best shot. Like in basketball, every second counts. It is importnat to make the best out of my life. Like now as a senior, many hindrances to come but I still have a goal to reach. I am strong enough to face every rock in the road and games to be played.

0 comments: