CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Matchless adventure

Today the teenagers are somehow different from before due to the modernization. They are covered to the influence which can lead them to danger. The ipods, laptops, drugs and especially alcoholic drinks are the things needed for them to survive. Do you think there are still youths today? Today who are ready to answer Gods call? Well fortunately yes, and I’m one of them.
A trend from the Marian students in Dalaguete serves God by following him like disciples through catechism. A very unique task and a gift from God serve as a blessing. He really did these in purpose because of my attitude which is a children lover. A different experience because its my first time to teach. In fact I am happy with it because I touched a child’s heart through teaching him all about God. Therefore God absolutely loves me because of chance which is about him to preach to the children.
This moment will never come back. the only adventure and a chapter in my life were I learned to live because of their smile. The laughers shared will stay forever in my heart. I m so thankful because for once in a while I became a guider to the children. So great, because in this generation only few are willing to answer Gods call.

0 comments: